Elphicks Island is situated on the mighty Murray River between Lock 7 & Lock 8. Elphicks Island is an uninhabited island paradise. If your looking for an isolated getaway with the comforts of home, then this is the place for you.
Elphicks has all the activities to make your stay relaxing, and if your into fishing, Elphicks Island is a renowned fishing location.
Accommodation is available for Up to 8 Guests.
If you're after a peaceful & relaxing getaway then Elphicks Island is for you!
Contact : Linden 0427 502 664 or
Accommodation is available for Up to 8 Guests. It consists of a main bedroom with a queen sized bed, a second bedroom with 2 double bunks and the lounge room has 2 sofa beds, and a five bedroom bunk house.
The house, and bunkhouse are equipped with reverse cycle air conditioning.
The kitchen has a 6 burner gas stove, fridges and a microwave.
The house is surrounded by fly-wire enclosed wide verandahs.
- Accommodation for groups of Up to 8 Guests.
- Large lawned & shady site
- Boat mooring facilities
- Fishing licenses included (while around house area, and on party boat)
- Floodlights can light up lawned area during the night
- Gas BBQ
- BBQ / Party Boat (in survey for 8)
- 4 Canoes, 2 Paddleboats and 2 Aqua-trikes
- Books and Games
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Outdoor furniture
- Microwave & electric fry pan
- Crockery & Linen
- Deep freezer
- 3 Fridges
- Washing machine
- Bird Watching
Elphicks Island Lodge is approximately a ninety minute drive (or 100kms) from Mildura via Wentworth, New South Wales, Australia. Departing Mildura at approximately 2:30pm would allow arrival at the lodge before 4:00pm Check-In.
Elphicks Island Lodge is located 12km upstream from Lock 7 which is adjacent to Lake Victoria halfway between Wentworth and Renmark.
Accomodation for groups of 6 - 8 people(GST Included)
Xmas, Easter & School Holidays
|1 Week (7 Nights)|
Check-In: 4:00 pm Friday
Check-Out: 9:00 am Friday
From $45 per person per night *
From $30.75 per person per night *
From $25 per person per night *
* Tariff and Specifications are subject to change without notice & all inclusive rates are based on minimum stay of seven nights for a group of eight people. Included in the rates is the full use of all watercraft, house and grounds with the first tank of fuel free for the bbq party boat.
Peak Holiday Dates
School Holidays - Term 1: 29/03/13 - 29/04/13 School Holidays - Term 1: 4/04/14 - 28/04/14
School Holidays - Term 2: 29/06/13 - 22/07/13 School Holidays - Term 2: 27/06/14 - 21/07/14
School Holidays - Term 3: 21/09/13 - 14/10/13 School Holidays - Term 3: 19/09/14 - 13/10/14
Christmas Holidays: 13/12/13 - 27/01/14 Christmas Holidays: 12/12/14 - 28/01/15
Easter Holidays: 29/03/13 - 01/04/13 Easter Holidays: 18/04/14 - 21/04/14
Anzac Day Holiday : Thursday 25/04/13 Anzac Day Holiday: Friday 25/04/14
Security Bond: $500.00 within 7 days to confirm booking
Final Payment: Payment in full is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
Security Bond: This amount is fully refundable within two weeks of departure (less fuel costs) providing the lodge is left in good order and condition.
Cancellation: $100 cancellation fee applies. Balance of payment will be refunded after hire period is fully re-booked. No money will be refunded if the hire period is not re-booked.
- No Pets, Firearms, Weapons, Speed Boats, Jet Skis or Motorbikes permitted on this site.
- Elphicks Island Lodge is a smoke-free environment inside. Smoking is permitted on verandahs.
- Payment by cash cheque or credit card accepted
- Damages and losses will be charged at repair or replacement cost.
- The lodge must be left in a clean and tidy condition or extra cleaning will be charged.
- Hire commences at 4:00 pm on the first day and must be vacated by 9:00 am on the last day unless alternative time is arranged.
- The owner/management reserves the right to refuse any person / persons the use of the property.
Contact : Linden 0427 502 664 or